On January 6, 2010 from 6PM-10PM, come out to Melrose Avenue between Ogden Dr. and Stanley Avenue, to receive 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE at participating stores and food trucks. *To receive 10% off at stores, simply show your receipt from any participating food truck and vice versa. To receive 10% off your entire meal, show your receipt from any participating store. No minimum purchase necessary, just a purchase.
- 360 Atelier | Hair salon
- American Apparel | Sweatshop-free fashionable basics
- Barracuda | Twitter | L.A. fine clothing (look out for Shepard Fairey’s artwork on the side of the store)
- Joyrich | Twitter | A stand-out brand in the contemporary street wear market
- Sportie LA Sneakers | Twitter | Exclusive, limited, and new release sneakers
- SURU | Twitter | Joe Hahn of Linkin Park and Noel’s store selling high end street wear, exclusive toys, and artwork
- Urban Outfitters | Selling clothing, accessories, and apartment wares for young women and men
- Buttermilk Truck | Twitter | Homemade breakfast favorites
- Cool Haus | Twitter | Artisan and all-natural ice cream sandwiches
- Dim Sum Truck | Twitter | Savory and sweet dim sum items steamed or baked daily
- DosaTruck | Twitter | South Indian street food with a Californian twist
- FrySmith | Twitter | Stuff thrown atop fries using sustainably farmed and humanely raised ingredients
- India Jones Chow Truck | Twitter | Indian Street Food truck serving gourmet/authentic food
- Komodo Truck | Twitter | Street food with a gourmet twist. The official Entourage truck.
- LudoTruck | Twitter | Top Chef Master and Food Network’s, Chef Ludo Lefebvre’s artistry for your taste buds.
- Papa’s Tapas | Twitter | Spanish cuisine
- White Rabbit Truck | Twitter | The perfect blend of Filipino, American and Mexican foods
go to http://www.melrosenight.com/wp/ for more info