For information go to: http://www.santaanita.com/events/kroq-beer-festival-breeders-cup-challenge/
Go KROQ Backstage for only $35:
1. Children 17 and under are free for General Admission and Club House Admission to the races only. Special packages do not apply.
2. Some Packages do have a special Children’s ticket pricing, those tickets can be purchased from the shopping cart. Children 17 and under do NOT receive free admission to these packages.
3. Please be aware some packages have restrictions for children. Please be aware of warnings like “You must be 21 Years or older to enter this area”
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for meal for two with two entrees and two drinks ($27 value)
- $27 for meal for four with four entrees and four drinks ($54 value)
- See the menu
The Lobos Truck
Cuisine Type: American Comfort Food
Most popular offering: Chinook Burger
Delivery / Take-out Available: Takeout Only
Owned and operated by Chef Jasmine, the mobile eatery’s menu specializes in classic American comfort food. Few foods inspire the warm fuzzies like burgers, criss-cut waffles fries, and mac ‘n’ cheese, but the mobile eatery’s chefs invest each dish with a gourmet twist. For instance, the Chinook Burger—the truck’s most popular offering—upgrades the standard quarter-pound Angus patty to a 1/3 pound American Kobe Beef (Wagyu) burger, the mayo to garlic aioli, and the traditional bun with fresh baked Brioche. The criss-cut waffle fries most often appear as Wachos, a re-imagining of nachos with toppings such as guacamole, scallions, and the spicy Green Dragon sauce. This combination of familiar eats and imagination earned a nomination for Los Angeles Hotlist’s 2013 Best Food Truck award—the Lobos Truck team came in third out 43 nominees. The team has also been featured on Fox 11 Good Morning LA and The Carson Daily Show on AMP Radio.
- $12 for two Groupons, each good for $10 worth of food and drink ($20 value)
Dogzilla Hot Dogs
The Dogzilla food truck isn’t your average hot dog spot. Proof: even the “plain jane”, a dog topped with classic ingredients like ketchup, mustard, onions and sweet relish, gets a signature touch in the form of a toasted sweet Hawaiian bun. From there, the options grow ever-more adventurous. The all-beef franks boast toppings like yakisoba noodles, furikake seasoning, and jalapeño aioli. Customers can even customize their dog by choosing one of the signature styles, then adding extras such as a fried egg or avocado, or by swapping the traditional frank for a spicy pork sausage or veggie dog.
- One Ticket to Your Choice of Film
- Live Music, Food Trucks, Audience Games & More
- Following Purchase, Register Your Voucher Online
$8 ($12 value) for one single-night ticket to one of the following:
• Fight Club on September 19 at Westchester Park
• The Addams Family on October 3 at Victory Park
• Scarface on October 10 at Exposition Park
• Lost Boys on October 24 at Westchester Park
• Shaun of the Dead on October 31 at Exposition Park