|Block Party@ Paramount Lot|
My sister Becky is my guest blogger, reporting on food trucks from the Teller & Michelson lunch lot in Irvine, CA.
Brats Berlin made an appearance at the Teller Lot today. I got the chicken and apple sausage with sweet and spicy peppers while my co-worker got the original bratwurst with peppers and grilled onions, and added the Belgian cut fries and a Jones soda.
|Chicken & Apple Sausage with sweet & spicy peppers|
|Bratwurst with grilled onions & peppers|
- Deal of the Day coupon expires on 10/31/2011.
- Taxes not included.
- Voucher available for redemption after 24 hours from purchase.
- Value must be used in 1 visit.
- 1 voucher per person.
- Can gift up to 3 vouchers.
- Not Valid with any additional offers.
• Free drinks & a hosted bar (Perrier, IZZE, Honest Tea, Hendrick’s cocktails)
• A raffle ticket for giveaways all weekend long
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• UNIQUE LA stickers & cool freebies
• Free DIY workshops and crafty goodness
• Plush lounge seating area• Portraits at the Oh Snap Photo Booth
• Access to giveaways and door prizes all weekend long
• Souvenir copy of the Vendor Directory + Mini Magazine
July 30 & 31 // The 1st Annual Summer Show
December 3 & 4 // The 4th Annual Holiday Show
On top of shopping the wide variety of offerings, the event boasts many exciting Extras & Amenities, including free workshops, an eco lounge, and two cafes featuring some of LA’s best restaurants and gourmet food trucks. Plan to spend the day with us
Due to issues with City of Industry regulations concerning food trucks, we are (hopefully temporarily) de-camping from our awesome hosts, SpeedZone, and moving about 3 miles down to Southland Christian School on 1920 Brea Canyon Cut Off Rd Walnut, CA 91789.
This new location has plenty of parking while still providing a great venue for eating and EATING. There’ll be plenty of chairs and tables as well as a guest DJ to provide that grub’n music. What’s also great is there won’t be an entrance fee!
Since this new location was sort of short notice, we’ll be working with a smaller but kick-ass roster of trucks for July, but we’ll have the whole gang and more for next month.
We hope to see you guys there: Same time, different place, but definitely the same flavor!