Event was postponed to November 17 due to the possible inclement weather.
On Saturday, November 10th we are hosting a farmers’ market feast for you, our friends and fans. 20 local farmers and vendors, 15 gourmet food trucks, 5 challengers and an estimated 2,000 attendees will all come together to celebrate our second birthday and compete in our Farm to Food Truck Challenge IV! You’ll be able to taste the market from our challengers and celebrate our two years at SoCo Collection!
Fifteen gourmet food trucks will serve food during the market, with five of our gourmet food truck chefs competing in an epic challenge. Chefs will source farm fresh ingredients from our certified farmers.
A $30.00 donation to our non-profit gets you a sampling plate from each of our five competition trucks! Friends, fans, and previous Top Chop Judges will join together to feast at our long communal tables in the middle of the market to vote with their forks and choose the next Top Chop Truck.
Click here for tickets
- Butternut squash- Bautista Creek Local Produce or Pedros Farms
- Walnuts- Bautista Creek Local Produce
- Pomegranate- Nicholas Family Farms or Atkins Farms
- Kale- Menos Farms or Gaytan Farms
- Mushrooms- Kanes Family Farm
- Taco Maria (competition)
- Seabirds*** (competition)
- Tamarindo*** (competition)
- A Bite Truck*** (competition)
- Chomp Chomp Truck*** (competition)
- Also in attendance
- Dos Chinos
- Front Porch Pops
- Piaggio On Wheels
- Pulp Fusion
- Rancho A Go Go
- Tailgate Truck
- Tasting Spoon
- The Flip Truck
- Tornado Potato
- Waffles De Liege