On Thursday April 5th, Home Skillet Food Truck (@HomeSkilletTrk) will be kick starting the return of the food trucks back to the Anaheim Farmer’s Market from 3 pm to 6 pm.
The Downtown Anaheim Certified Farmers’ Market is an outdoor street fair that takes place every Thursday from noon-7pm. Every week (until May 30) a truck will be rotating at the Anaheim Farmer’s Market, so check the web site at http://downtownanaheim.blogspot.com/ for updates and food truck scheduled times.
Scheduled trucks at Anaheim’s Farmers Market:
- April 12th, @SweetLousBBQ ,
- April 19, @CalbiBBQ 12 noon to 3 pm.
- April 26 @ThePitStopGrill 12 noon to 7 pm.
- May 3, @CrepesBonaparte 12 noon to 3 pm,
- May 10th & 17th, @CalbiBBQ 12 noon to 3 pm,
- May 24th & 31st: @CrepesBonaparte 12 noon to 3 pm.