MARK YOUR CALENDARS & DUST OFF YOUR STRETCHY PANTS!
LA‘s largest and most affordable tasting event just got even better! The LA Food Fest–TIME OUT Magazine’s #1 Reader Voted Event in Los Angeles–returns for its seventh consecutive year with a new partner, a new location and expanded schedule!
Nederlander–the premier family-owned independent promoter–and the LA Food Fest have joined forces to present three nights and two full days of food, entertainment, culture and community for Angelenos, by Angelenos.
For ticket information, click here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/la-food-fest-july-8910-tickets-25073388179?camefrom=EMCL_1158897_44439152
The event kicks off on Friday, July 8 with a Dinner in the Rose Garden celebrating the Food Fest’s past and present. The main event spans Saturday, July 9 and Sunday, July 10 at Exposition Park beginning at 11:00AM for the all inclusive VIP “Golden Hour.” The general admission MRKT opens at 2:00PM where attendees can choose their own adventure with food, drink and more for purchase from 100+ food, beverage, beer, wine and craft cocktail vendors each day.
Saturday and Sunday will also feature intimate, chef-driven “long table” events in the Food Fest Rose Garden Pop-Up Restaurant for a “hangry brunch”, lunch and dinner.
The Food Fest showcases the best of LA’s vibrant food scene…
* Over 100 Food Vendors ft LA’s Best Chefs, Restaurants, Carts and Trucks
* Favorites–Ice Cream Social, Beverage Barn and Kombucha Bar–Return
* NEW! Live Culinary Stage ft the Peace4Kids Mobile Culinary Stage
* NEW! Donutville ft the City’s Best Donuts, Doughnuts and More Donuts
* NEW! Cervezeria Nueva Gastro Pub ft Mexico’s Top Chefs + Craft Micro Brews + Tequila Tasting
* Craft Cocktails at Multiple Bars ft Birch, Broken Spanish, Gracias Madre, Melrose Umbrella Co, The Fisal Agent, and Viviane
* NEW! Craft Beer Gardens ft 21st Amendment Brewery, Ballast Point, Eagle Rock Brewery, Endless Rant IPA (Adam Carolla’s new beer), Firestone Walker, Four Peaks, Glutenberg Brewery (gluten free!), Golden Road, Goose Island, Lagunitas, Pizza Port Brewing Co, TsingTao
* NEW! “Food Porn” Cinema ft Sausage Party and Lights Out
* NEW! Winc Wine Garden ft Ruza Rosé, Pacificana Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir kegs, Sauvétage Rosé Kegs, and WKND California sparkling wine
* NEW! Artisanal LA Farm Shop ft more than 30 made in LA favorites
* NEWI Bocce on the Lawn
* NEW! Kids Craft Hosted by Barnsdall Art Center
* Live Music and KCRW DJ Sets
…and Much More!
ROSE GARDEN KICK OFF PARTY – $150
Friday, July 8th • 7:00pm
Raise a glass to the LA Food Fest’s past and present at an exclusive, intimate long table kick off dinner in our Rose Garden Pop Up Restaurant. This multi-course family style meal includes bubbly, beer/wine pairings and a souvenir glass. Featuring: Chris Oh (Hanjip, Seoul Sausage), Nguyen Tran (Starry Kitchen x Button Mash), Johnny Ray Zone (Howlin’ Ray’s).
* All tickets include return entry to the LA Food Fest MRKT event on Saturday or Sunday
VIP GOLDEN HOUR – $69
Saturday, July 9th • 12pm-2pm (doors at 11am)
Sunday, July 10th • 12pm-2pm (doors at 11am)
The stretchy pants special! This is the original VIP style ‘all you can eat’ Food Fest experience. Two full hours of all inclusive, early admission entry to enjoy unlimited tastings of food and beverages from our 100+vendors, plus beer, wine and cocktail sampling, entertainment, shady lounge areas, all day entry to the MRKT event that follows Golden Hour, and two drink tickets for use at our cash bars.
* All Golden Hour tickets include early admission with doors open one hour prior to the event start time
* Kids 8 and under free with a paying adult
GA MRKT – $10*
Saturday, July 9th • 3pm-11pm (doors at 2pm)
Sunday, July 10th • 3pm-8pm (doors at 2pm)
General admission to the main event–the LA Food Fest MRKT–where you can choose your own food, drink and more for purchase from 100+ food, beverage, beer, wine and craft cocktail vendors and pay as you go. Plus, access the entire venue and all of its entertainment, live culinary stage, “Food Porn” Cinema, and shady lounge areas. Each vendor’s menu will feature signature items and event only specials priced at $5.
* All MRKT tickets include early admission with doors open one hour prior to the event start time
* Kids 8 and under free with a paying adult
*$10 pre-sale pricing / $15 online / $20 at the door
LA FOOD FEST IN THE ROSE GARDEN – $95 / $125
Saturday, July 9th • Hangry Brunch 11am / Lunch 2p / Dinner 7p
Sunday, July 10th • Hangry Brunch 11am / Lunch 2p / Dinner 7p
A series of chef hosted brunches, lunches and dinners in our Rose Garden Pop-Up Restaurant. Ticket includes multi course sit down family style meal plus beer and wine pairings and a souvenir glass. Chefs to be announced.
* All tickets include entry to the LA Food Fest MRKT event on Saturday or Sunday and access to our VIP Rose Garden Lounge area
* See ticket descriptions for chef lineups.
* Brunch $95 / Lunch $95 / Dinner $125
FAQ aka “The Fine Print”
Children age 8 and under free with a paying adult.
Tickets do not need to be printed. Tickets can be scanned from your smart phone.
21+ wristband required for all Craft Beer, Cocktail Bars, Tequila Tasting and Wine.
ID is required for a 21+wristband. Don’t forget yours!
Due to health regulations, only service dogs will be allowed. Sorry, Fido.
Tickets are NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged.
Discounts can NOT be applied after purchase.
No readmission or “In-Outs”.
No lawn chairs, coolers, containers (including boxes, tupperware, etc) or outside food and drink.
Food and drink MAY NOT be taken outside of the event.
This event is non smoking / vaping.
No bota bags, drugs or drug paraphernalia.
Event is rain or shine.
Please drink responsibly.
Participating vendors and sponsors are subject to change.
Daily attendance is capped to ensure optimal attendee experience.
No tickets are sold at the door when the event is sold out.
Get your tickets online to guarantee admission.
STRETCHY PANTS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 😉
LEAVE YOUR CAR AT HOME… GO METRO!
Expo Line / Exit Expo Park–USC Station
$15 Lot Parking Available at Expo Park